The following convictions cannot be expunged:
- Convictions when the offender is subject to a mandatory prison term
- Sex offense convictions under §§ 2907.02, 2907.03, 2907.04, 2907.05, 2907.06, 2907.321, 2907.322, or 2907.323, and former 2907.12
- Convictions of violence when the offense is a misdemeanor of the first degree or a felony (except assault and few others)
- Convictions of a felony in the first or second degree
- Traffic offenses such as speeding, OVI, or reckless operation under Chapters 4507., 4510.,4511., or 4549.
- Convictions on or after October 10, 2007, under 2907.07 (importuning) or similar local laws when the victim is under 18
- Other sex offenses where the victim was less than 16 years old